Monday, April 19, 2010

Days 18 & 19

This is really starting to get old!

I couldn't post anything for Day 18 because of yet another double shift. I will tell you something else, too, they wreak havoc on a person's diet plan!

Needless to say, I have not been doing so well with watching what I eat, etc. It hasn't been as bad as I was eating previously, but I also have not been eating a lot of fruits or vegetables or drinking as much water as I should (one tends to avoid a lot of fluid when the ability to use the restroom is limited!) I know I need to find a way to reconcile this since this is going to be an on-going problem with work. It definitely needs to be addressed!

On a plus note, tomorrow is my first appointment with a personal trainer! I am nervous and excited. I have never had a personal trainer before, so I am really looking forward to learning from her. She wants to know what my goals are and I am wondering if it is too much to say, "Lose weight, tone up, have more endurance, and build some muscle". Am I supposed to pick just one?? I am looking forward to sharing what I learn!

Oh...and another side note--I still cannot find my Special K fruit crisps. I am really curious--has anyone else tried them? Obviously, others share my view that they are delicious because they have been sold out for three weeks now!!

I noticed that I haven't posted any new recipes in a while. I think I will try to change that since I will have the next few days off from work (woo hoo!!) I want to find a delicious recipe that a friend of mine once gave me for a vegetable quiche. It tastes so good, I swear you won't believe it is low fat and good for you!

My most recent poll is coming to a close and I see that the three people who voted (thank you!) all seem to think I should continue with this blog. I am in agreement since I have truly learned more than I ever thought I would by simply keeping a journal during this process. I think I will need to change the name, though, since the name "30 day challenge" really won't apply. Any suggestions??

So, I am hoping this will be the last of my "short" posts for the next few days since I will actually have a little more time to dedicate to writing. I hope you will stay tuned because I hope to have some exciting and useful information in the days ahead...

Stay tuned!

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't -- you are right."

No comments:

Post a Comment